Brookhill on Natchez is committed to providing Brookhaven with a safe and secure location to recreate with their friends and family. We believe in the family structure and will strive to provide programs and facilities that encourage a clean, fun, and positive environment for a wide variety of ages.
- Hours of operation— members may use the facility during normal operating hours which will be set by management
- Trash receptacles are provided throughout—please help us keep our facility clean
- No profanity — loud or abusive language will not be tolerated
- No tobacco— Brookhill is a tobacco free facility including smoking and smokeless tobacco
- No alcoholic beverages
- Pets are not permitted at Brookhill for health and safety reasons
- Only dues paying members are allowed on property unless checked in through the Pro Shop
- Family memberships include husband, wife, and children under the age of 21
- Members are allowed to bring a guest for a $20.00 fee – please respect our 1 visit per month policy
- Motorized scooters are not permitted on the walking trail
- Brookhill is NOT a baby sitting service. Children under the age of 9 must have adult supervision
- Private parties may be scheduled through the Pro Shop
- Management will have the right to make decisions for the overall good of the club
- Management may waive any club rule for Special events
- All persons using facilities are under the jurisdiction of the manager and staff while on property
- All persons using the facility do so at their own risk. The club will NOT be responsible for any injury in connection with using the facilities
- Payments 45 days past due will be posted in the office until paid
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Members must check in through the Pool house before entering pool deck.
- Children under 9 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Unaccompanied children are expected to behave in a safe and respectful manner
- All members, including children, shall use the pool and facilities of Brookhill at their own risk. The club will not be responsible for any accident or injury in connection with using the pool nor will it be responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
- At the discretion of management, lifeguards may be present. However, this is a swim at your own risk facility.
- Persons suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited
- Manager has the discretion to close the pool for private parties and weather conditions
- Admission to the pool may be refused to anyone wearing a bandage or who has a cold, infection or inflamed eyes
- Inflatable toys are allowed only in the deep area of the pool
- No food, drinking or eating in the pool
- No glass containers will be allowed on decking
- No RUNNING on pool deck
- No diving
- Rough play must be avoided within the pool
- No DIAPERS will be permitted in the pool. Plastic pants must be used.
- Music must be kept low as to not disturb other members
- Anyone caught stealing will be subject to losing their membership
ABSOLUTELY NO SWIMMING FOR ANYONE AT NIGHT IF POOL LIGHTS HAVE BEEN TURNED OFF
- Play is not permitted if courts are wet
- At the conclusion of play please pick up all trash and dispose of properly
- Loud conversations during play should be avoided as not to disturb nearby players
- Please dispose of chewing gum in trash receptacles.
- Throwing a tennis racquet, striking the court trash containers or other forms of poor behavior is prohibited
- Only tennis attire should be worn when playing. No blue jeans, bathing suits, cut offs or muscle shirts
- No hard sole shoes or running shoes on the courts
- Courts may be reserved through the Pro Shop or our online calendar system
- Players may reserve courts for no longer than 1 1/2 hours per day unless court time is available
- Tennis ball machines are available for rental use for a fee of $15.00 per 1 hour
- Tennis Pro will have priority on courts for lessons